Acute Financial is a retirement planning firm founded in 2010. The firm, based in Austin, Texas, is known for its retirement investment model that utilizes a combination of income, tax, and estate planning strategies along with a unique real estate investment model. With a focus on flexibility, transparency, and education, Acute Financial provides its clients with peace of mind through custom-tailored retirement plans that provide predictable, reliable income.
Position: Business Development
Representative Office: 8200 N Mopac Expy, Austin, Texas
Reports to: Acute Operations
Manager Status: Full-time /non-exempt
Compensation: $80,000 TTC – $32,000 base + bonus
Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you think you’re a good fit for this job to email@example.com with “BDR – Acute” in the subject line. This is a business development role that requires strong sales and customer service skills. The BDR will recapture retirement planning prospects who have fallen out of the sales pipeline for various reasons by getting them into an appointment with a Financial Advisor. The BDR will be compensated on effectively nurturing leads that have been cultivated by the firm and pulling them through the sales funnel. The internal title for this position will be Retirement Advocate.
About Noble Capital Group, LLC.
Acute Financial is a wholly owned subsidiary of Noble Capital. We provide financial services and investment management strategies to retirees or those looking to retire. Acute Financial offers a full range of financial products and services that educate and empower clients to take control of their future. At Noble Capital, our name is our mission. Noble goals, delivered with Noble intentions, with immaculate Noble service. Noble Capital is Texas’ premier full-service private lender network, leveraging experience and expert asset management to make short-term investments with a return a reality.
We’re looking for a driven and focused individual to own lead recapture and retention for the Acute Financial brand. They must be an exceptional people-person with a sincere and outgoing demeanor, who enjoys connecting with and building relationships with prospects who are of retirement age. The BDR must feel confident reaching out to prospects and overcoming obstacles and objections to guide them through the sales process as they work with the Advisor to implement a retirement plan. They must be results driven and capable of thinking outside-the-box when challenged to create new solutions to meet sales goals. Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
A. Business Development
• Contact prospects to reengage them in the sales process – this will consist of a series of strategic repeated efforts to establish relationships, facilitate consumer confidence and convert leads into committed appointments. Heavy telephone contact will be required supported by e-mail campaigns and hosted events.
• Manage pipeline of leads generated by the firm to ensure efficient and timely communication and engagement.
• Serve as key point of contact for recaptured prospects as they advance through the sales process – liaison between prospect, advisor, and support team.
• Implement sales and marketing campaigns and strategies that engage prospects and increase business opportunities by utilizing creative ideas to engage prospects.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing weekly, monthly and quarterly data. Ability to interpret marketing data and pivot strategies based on that data.
• Handle complaints or objections with professionalism – always maintaining exceptional quality of service and demonstrating our core values.
• Attend prospect events to build and maintain relationships with prospects as directed.
B. Office Administration
• Monitor and update sales calendar with recaptured appointments to maximize efficiency and productivity in coordination with advisor and support team.
• Maintain databases with updated and accurate prospect information.
• BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience in a customer relations and/or sales role.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven and collaborative environment.
• Proven track record as a client-facing associate who meets established goals.
• Possess an understanding of how to manage priorities in a complex environment.
• Solid computer skills including MS Office.
• Ability to travel and attend events in both markets (Austin and Dallas). Percentage of travel TBD.